Powerful, light and perfectly equipped! With its ultra-lightweight, robust carbon fiber frame, this hardtail is the premium class for the marathon and cross-country racer. The short rear section and steep steering angle help support the agility of our Tundra Carbon. The unconditionally efficient drive makes the Tundra Carbon just want to take off. These bicycles come 99% assembled. Images reflect frame and color only, please review specs carefully as they are not necessarily reflected in the image.
- Frame/Fork: High-performance carbon composite frame on RockShox SID XXWC 100 mm remote fork
- Wheels/Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29x2.25 Evo tires on DT Swiss X 1450 Spline wheels
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX shifters; SRAM XX 175 mm crankset with 39/26t; SRAM XX front and rear derailleurs; Shimano XT/XT chain; SRAM PC1091/PG1070 10 speed cassette with 11-36t
- Brakes/Cockpit: Avid XX 180/180 mm brakes; Easton EC70 Carbon Flat 660 mm handlebars; FA SX Pro No. 55 tapered headest; Easton EA 90 mm stem; SDG Circuit MTN saddle; Easton EC90 carbon seatpost
- Ultralightweight; short rear section and steep steering angle make for great agility