Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. The Schwinn Stride Balance Bike is designed with a BMX look and a steel frame—its pedal-free, low center of gravity makes it easy to ride and perfect for young riders. With an adjustable, quick-release seat collar, this kid's bike is designed to grow with your little one as they learn to balance. The 12-inch spoked mag wheels are made with air-filled tires. A ball bearing headset allows for easy steering with chrome-finished handle bars. This kid's bike ships ready to be assembled. The wheels measure 12 inches. Designed for kids ages two to four.
- Dive into the world of fixed-gear cycling with the Schwinn Stites Fixie Bicycle. This fixie bike features a Schwinn steel racing frame and fork for a responsive, reliable ride.
- In true fixed-gear fashion, a 46T by 18T single-speed drivetrain with flip-flop hub propels this bike. The frame measures 58 centimeters.
- 700C wheels offer strength and performance during commutes.
- Designed for city riding, alloy front and rear caliper brakes deliver precise stops while Schwinn urban seats and grips add comfort and style.
- This men's bike ships ready to be assembled, with a limited lifetime warranty, and 700C wheels.