When convenience is key and space is low, look no further than the Judd folding bike from Retrospect. Whether you're pedaling your way across campus, heading in to the office, or packing up the RV for a quick getaway, the convenience of this folding bike is unmatched. However, convenience isn't the only thing the Judd brings to the table. This bike is constructed with quality components and materials to ensure a smooth ride that is easy to handle and gets you to where you need to be. The Judd's aluminum frame is much lighter than our competitors steel framed folding bikes. We have also equipped this bike with a rear coaster brake, which eliminates the need for shifting/braking cables, making it easier to fold up when you're in a hurry and on the go. The 20" wheels allow for faster acceleration making zipping from point A to point B a breeze. Judd comes with Kenda Khan (K935) all-conditions commuter tires which means you're ready to take on the streets no matter what the day's forecast may be. When you arrive at your destination, the Judd utilizes its folding handlebars, top-tube and pedals to effortlessly fold up to 10"x30"x22" allowing you to store it essentially anywhere. It is so compact that you can store it indoors, eliminating the weather damage that comes with storing larger bikes outside, increasing the longevity of your new two-wheeled companion!
- Foldable single speed bike with coaster brake, ideal for commuting and quick transportation that is easy to carry and simple to store.
- 20" Wheels with Kenda Khan commuter tires with smooth rounded tread and large water dispersion grooves
- Lightweight aluminum frame that is lighter than other steel or chrome alloy framed folding bikes
- Quick and easy folding time made possible by folding handlebar tube, top-tube and pedals
- Conveniently folds up to 10"x30"x22", making it easy to stash virtually anywhere