Leave congested urban roads behind with the raleigh willard 1. Made with geometry that inspires confidence in loose gravel or dirt, this ultra-versatile bike allows you to go where most road bikes can't, but it also offers the flexibility to enjoy paved road rides in complete comfort. Thru axles front and rear make for a more responsive ride. The wider tires provide confidence in loose conditions and roll smoothly over rough roads. Load up and go, even in wet weather, with the bonus rack and fender mounts. Take an adventure on unpaved rural roads, opt for that gravel construction Detour on your commute to work, or log serious road miles over the weekend. The willard 1 can do it all.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and fork designed for riding comfortably on unpaved roads
- Shimano Claris 8 speed shifters provide 16 gears to choose from
- Tektro lyra mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power in inclement weather
- Clement X'Plor USH 700x35c tires handle well on gravel and pavement
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle