A ride for the riders who got hooked on fixed with their first Pure Fix fixie and are ready to take it up to the next level, the Keirin series offers quality, affordable aluminum frames specifically designed to perform on the streets, the velodrome, and everywhere in between. With three options, the Pure Fix Keirin, Keirin Pro, and Keirin Elite, the Keirin series is ready to race, ready to ride, and ready to go. The Keirin is designed to give you the edge on the track and the streets. Built with double-butted 6061 aluminum tubing, and featuring an integrated headset and smooth welds, it's light, stiff, responsive, and ready for anything from a criterium to a commute. Available in 5 sizes: 49, 52, 55cm, 58 and 61 centimeters. Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Triple-butted 6061 X6 aluminum frame designed to perform on the streets, the velodrome, and everywhere in between
- Carbon fork with carbon steerer to smooth out road vibrations; Hydro formed top tube and seat tube; smooth welds and hand polished finish
- Deda 31.8 drop bar, stem, and post; Pro logo saddle; clement 700x25 tires; miche pista crankset; 46 x 16 gear ratio; sealed bottom bracket
- Includes integrated chain tensioners and headset, tapered head tube, 31.8mm seat post clamp, 68mm English threaded bottom bracket, and 25mm wheels
- Available in sizes: 49, 52, 55, 58 and 61 centimeters;55 cm weighs 18 lbs