Designed for speed and comfort in any weather and on any streets, the Pure Cycle Classic Disc Road Bike combines premium components with beautifully engineered geometry, making it ideal for triathlons, commutes, exercising, riding around town, and more.
The 18-speed Shimano Sora STI shifters, cassette, and derailleur deliver competition-ready speeds, while the Hutchinson Epsilon 700 x 28C tires provide a smooth roll and super responsive handling. The front and rear alloy Promax mechanical disc brakes provide better modulation, power, and stopping power on descents, in the rain, and on the streets – allowing you to focus on the "go" and not stress the "stops."
The lightweight, full 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork is complemented by a butted seat tube for extra comfort, allowing the frame to flex and smooth out uneven roads. It also features 25mm deep dish alloy rims with stainless steel spokes, 3-piece FSA Vero Compact 50/34t crank set, and a Selle Royal Asphalt GF road saddle for added comfort on extended rides.
The Pure Cycle Classic Disc Road Bike comes in the following sizes:
- 49cm/X-Small: Fits riders 4 feet, 11 inches to 5 feet, 2 inches
- 51cm/Small: Fits riders 5 feet, 2 inches to 5 feet, 5 inches
- 53cm/Medium: Fits riders 5 feet, 5 inches to 5 feet, 8 inches
- 56cm/Large: Fits riders 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 11 inches
- 58cm/X-Large: Fits riders 5 feet, 10 inches to 6 feet, 1 inch
- 60cm/XX-Large: Fits riders 6 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches
Easily customizable and upgradable, the frameset has all mounting and attachment points you need to turn your ride into the ultimate commuter or grocery getter -- just add optional racks, fenders, crates, panniers, and more.
Shipped 90 percent assembled, the bike is simple to assemble and maintain, and you can follow the Pure Cycles YouTube channel for instructions and tips. Backed by a lifetime manufacturer's frame warranty and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on components.
Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles, built to live, ride, and thrive right where you do offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Lightweight road bike with super strong 4130 chromoly steel frameset; front and rear alloy Promax disc brakes for great stopping power in all weather
- 18-Speed Shimano Sora STI shifters, cassette, and derailleur deliver competition-ready speeds; smooth rolling Hutchinson Epsilon 700 x 28C tires
- 3-piece FSA Vero Compact 50/34t crank set; 25mm-deep dish alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Adjustable drop bar with a variety of hand positions and gel-padded tape; performance-designed road saddle stays comfortable on extended rides
- Bike ships 90% assembled; available in six different sizes; backed by manufacturer's warranty