Designed for speed and comfort, the pure cycle classic road bike combines premium components with beautifully engineered geometry, making it ideal for triathlons, commutes, exercising, riding around town, and more. The 16-speed Shimano Claris STI Shifters, cassette, and derailleur deliver competition-ready speeds, while the hutchinson nitro II tires provide a smooth roll and super responsive handling. The lightweight, full 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork is complemented by a butted seat tube for extra comfort, allowing the frame to flex and smooth out uneven roads. It also features 17mm deep dish alloy rims with stainless steel spokes, 3-piece crank set, front and rear alloy caliper brakes. Easily customizable and upgradable, the frameset has all mounting and attachment points you need to turn your ride into the ultimate commuter or grocery getter -- just add optional Racks, fenders, crates, panniers, and more. Shipped 90 percent assembled, the bike is simple to assemble and maintain, and you can follow the Pure Cycles youtube channel for instructions and tips. Backed by a lifetime manufacturer's frame warranty and a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on components. Celebrating bicycling for all that it offers, Pure Cycles, built to live, ride, and thrive right where you do offers a variety of frame, geometry, and gearing options as well as a cornucopia of compatible accessories, including different styles of handlebars, saddles, water bottle cages, foot straps, and more.
- Lightweight road bike with Super strong 4130 chromoly steel frameset; ideal for beginners to experienced riders for race, Tour, commutes, and more
- 16-Speed Shimano Claris STI shifters, cassette, and derailleur deliver competition-ready speeds; smooth rolling Hutchinson nitro II tires
- Front and rear alloy caliper brakes and 3-piece crank set; 17mm-deep dish alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Adjustable drop bar with a variety of hand positions and gel-padded tape; performance-designed road saddle stays comfortable on extended rides
- Bike ships 90% assembled; available in six different sizes to fit 4'-11" to 6'-4"; backed by manufacturer's warranty