Become a single track trail expert with the 27.5+ inch tyax supa expert by Mongoose. This trail-ready XC mountain bike is designed to handle tough trails and absorb any bumps in your path. The tyee supa expert has a Mongoose trail aluminum hard tail frame and an SR sun tour XCR air 100 mm travel with lockout and rebound adjustment to give you a ride that is as responsive as it is forgiving. You'll appreciate the Shimano Deore/micro shift 20-speed drivetrain with Alivio Shifters; the shifting is smooth and easy, and the drivetrain offers optimal gearing options for varied terrain. Knobby 2.8 inch wide WTB trailblaze mountain tires have a large contact patch with the ground, creating extra traction and stability, which comes in handy on tough climbs and around tight corners. Shimano b-m365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors provide reliable, intuitive stopping power in all weather conditions. Finally, the FSA comet boost 36/22T crank is strong and reliable, giving you more efficient pedaling and less pesky maintenance to deal with. Hard pack single track trails are waiting for you and the tyee supa expert. there's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose trail aluminum hard tail frame and SR Suntour XCR air 100 mm travel fork with lockout and Rebound adjustment is forgiving and responsive
- Shimano Deore/Micro shift 2 x 10 drivetrain with Alivio shifters offer quick shifting and optimal gearing options for varied terrain and trails
- Web trailblaze 27.5 x 2.8 inch tires supply added traction and stability with a larger contact patch with ground for tough climbs and tight corners
- Shimano b-m365 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors provide intuitive stopping power in all weather conditions
- FSA Comet boost crank with 36/22T gearing for more efficient pedaling on tough trails