Join the exhilarating fun of mountain biking with the 295" men's tyax Pro by Mongoose, the perfect bike for anyone starting to ride single track cross-country trails. The tyee Pro sports an agile Mongoose aluminum hard tail frame with a Manitou Marvel Comp 100 mm travel fork with lockout and rebound adjustment. Use the lockout and rebound adjustment features to get more out of each pedal and store your energy for tough climbs and tricky sections. The Shimano XT/Deore 20-speed drivetrain with premium Deore Shifters keeps your weight down while offering you optimal gearing for any XC scenario. Shimano br-m395 hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors provide crisp and effective stopping in all types of weather, and the Alex tubeless-ready rims are wrapped in Schwalbe racing ralph 2.25" wide tires for steady traction and control on long climbs and around tight corners. Finally, the Shimano Deore fc-m627 double crank sports 36/22T gearing for efficient pedaling on those tougher rides. Don't let XC riding overwhelm you, the tyee Pro is here to help. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose XC aluminum hard tail frame with Manitou Marvel Comp 100 mm travel fork featuring lockout is the ideal intro to riding single track XC trails
- Shimano xTra/Deore 2x10 drivetrain with Deore shifters keeps weight down while offering optimal gearing for any XC scenario
- Shimano br-m395 hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors and Shimano m-425 brake levers provide crisp, efficient stopping power in all conditions
- Alex dp-23 tubeless-ready rims are wrapped in Schwalbe racing Ralph 29x2. 25" rubber tires ensuring traction and control on climbs and around corners
- Shimano Deore fcs-m627 double crank with 36/22T gearing for more efficient pedaling on tough trails