If you love letting loose on your favorite freestyle ride (and who doesn't?), then you'll love the Mongoose Legion L60, a lighter weight freestyle bike that you'll never want to stop riding. The L60 features a Mongoose 20.5" top tube Hi-Ten Steel BMX frame and fork with an integrated headset for reliable riding. There are all the components you need, like 25x9T gearing, a cassette driver and durable 3-piece tubular cromo 175 mm cranks attached to an 8-spline spindle. But the L60 also features a sealed mid bottom bracket that offers extra strength and durability, which means easier pedaling and less maintenance on your end. The front alloy caliper and rear alloy U-brake stop on a strong and light 36 spoke alloy rim, while the Mongoose top loader 50 mm stem holds the Mongoose 8 3/4" handlebars securely in place. The seat gets an upgrade with a Unifier saddle/seat post combo, and all the components help this bike shed a few pounds. The L60 is ready to take over the streets and own the park. Are you? Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.
- Mongoose Hi-Ten BMX steel frame features an integrated headset; top tube measures 20.5" long
- 25x9t gearing with cassette driver and durable 3-piece tubular cromo 170 mm cranks with sealed mid bottom bracket
- Front alloy caliper front brake and rear U-brake with alloy brake levers for crisp stops and steady speed control
- Alloy 4-bolt threadless stem with 2-piece bar for added strength and durability
- High volume 2.4" tires and comfortable, lightweight Mongoose Unifier saddle complete the BMX experience