Merax Electric Mountain Bike Specifications:
Frame: 26" Aluminum Alloy 6061 Frame, passed 210,000 vibration tests Meet CPSC standards
Fork: Zoom Aluminum Crown Suspension Fork. Certificated CPSC Approved
Shifter: Shimano ALTUS SL-M310
Wheels: 26" x 1.95, Certificated CPSC Approved
Rim: Double Wall Alloy Rim
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TY300
Brakes: Rear Disc Brake
Pedal: FP-917N 9/16"
Chain: 1/2*3/32*114L KMC Z51 Dacron Chain, with professional antirust treatment
Tire & Tube: CST 26*1.95 CPSC standard
Motor: 350W High Speed Motor
Battery: 36V 8.8 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Charger: Sans Charger has UL CE CPSC Certification
Charging Time: 6-8 hours
Top Speed: 32km/h
Weight Capacity: 250 LBS
Assembly & Tuning are required.
Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handle bar and fill the tires with air.
The left and right side pedal threads are not the same and should be assembled on its corresponding side. L/R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal. Make sure they are assembled on the correct side (when you ride the bike, left pedal should be on your left hand side, right pedal on your right hand side). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread (installed clockwise, removed counterclockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (installed counterclockwise, removed clockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand, and then fully tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, they may become loose and damage the threads. We will not be responsible for such damages.
- 🚲 350W High Speed Motor and removable 36V 8.8Ah Lithium Ion Battery to get the bike up to speed 32km/h, delivering the best in class acceleration. Under ideal condition, rides up to 22 - 28 miles on a single charge. Equipped with a front headlamp for safe night riding.
- 🚲 Two working modes available: E-Bike & PAS. Engage the thumb throttle and enjoy a free ride, let the motor propel you forward. Or change between 5 levels of pedal assist mode, offering a more customized riding experience. Smart digital panel allows for easy changing while riding.
- 🚲 Lightweight 26" Aluminum Alloy Frame and sturdy suspension fork for smooth rides on bumpy surfaces
- 🚲 Classic Shimano 7 speed gear and top of the line disc brakes for reliable shifting and powerful braking.
- 🚲 Please read the product description before purchasing. Rotate the fork a full 180 degrees before assembling the front wheel (when properly rotated, the brake will be in front of the bike) Weight Capacity: 250 LBS. 📌📌 The battery arrives partially charged, and needs to be charged fully prior to the first ride.