The Talon X is constructed using our highest grade 800K ultra high-modulus carbon fiber for a light, but incredibly strong platform. Shimano's Ultegra drivetrain is matched to Oval Concepts 527 wheels providing lightweight performance. Each of frame size has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider.
- Highest grade 800K ultra high-modulus carbon fiber for a light, but incredibly strong platform.
- Equipped with Shimano Ultegra front & rear derailleurs with Ultegra 11-speed STI Shifters
- Oval Concepts 527 wheelset 18 spokes front 24 spokes rear with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 25c, folding tires.
- Oval Concepts 310 ergo handlebars made of 6061 alloy with 31.8mm clamp size, 133mm drop, 4 degree sweep, 440mm
- Reversible seatpost for road or triathlon positioning