The rt-1000 is the ideal choice for enthusiasts or endurance road riders who like to stretch out their mileage on the weekends doing Gran fondos, who may have back problems or who simply want a top-of-the-line machine but without the race geometry. The endurance geometry features a taller head tube that puts the rider in a more upright position to ease back fatigue, a longer wheelbase that increases stability, and a slightly sloping top tube that allows the rider to mount and dismount more easily. Flat bar models feature ergonomic grips and a slightly wider Width saddle.
- Constructed of Kestrel enhanced modulus hybrid carbon -a combination of 800K and 700K carbon Fibers- it's lightweight and stiff as well as compliant
- Shimano Tiagra front and rear derailleurs with Shimano R780 10 speed flat bar shifters and Tiagra 11spd 11-34t cassette
- Oval concepts 327 20/24H alloy wheelset with vittoria zaffiro Pro 700x25c folding tires
- Oval concepts 600 31.8mm alloy flat bar with 5 degree sweep and zip service course stem and across the clamp integrated headset
- Pro logo kappa 2 T2.0 rail saddle with Kestrel EMS Pro Aero seat post