A mountain bike or mountain bicycle is a bicycle designed for off-road cycling. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bicycles, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain. These typically include a front or full suspension, large knobby tires, more durable wheels, more powerful brakes, straight handlebars, and lower gear ratios for climbing steep grades.
Frame： Hiland Aluminum
Fork：GOOD Suspension Fork travel 100mm
Rear Derailleur：Shimano TY21 Tourney
Brake type: Disc-Brakes
- 26'' Magnesium alloy 6 spokes integrated wheels,17'' high quality aluminum frame,lightweight.
- Mechanical disc brake ,Microshift TS38 shifters,SHIMANO TY21 rear derailleur,21 Speeds.
- Aluminum rims and High-performance tyre,good riding experience.
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free pedals,required asssembly tools included.
- Ideal for riders between 5'3" & 6', CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE YOU ORDER.