Perfect for long rides and climbing hills, this 26-inch, three-speed Chief Man cruiser bike from Firmstrong features an elongated frame with a forward pedaling design that's allows riders to keep seat closer to the ground while still getting proper leg extension for a more comfortable ride. A great fit for most men from 5'-4" to 6-4" inches tall, it's ideal for recreational bike riding as well as exercise and commuting. The three-speed Shimano Internal Gear System shifts smoothly with the twist of your wrist, making uphill and long rides easy and enjoyable. The circular, high arching top tube on the 19" extended length frame is constructed of durable steel, while the 26" aluminum wheels with wide tires roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs for a soft and cushy ride. Both the seat and the handlebars can be adjusted for height and tilt to ensure maximum comfort. Other features include front and rear handbrakes, wide cruiser bike handlebars with synthetic leather grips, waffle tread tires, a chain guard to protect pant cuffs, and a 350-pound maximum weight capacity. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled. Firmstrong has been designing high quality, affordable bikes for over 10 years with a focus on blending style and functionality to create a fun, adventurous experience for riders -- not just a mode of transportation.
- 26-inch men's three-speed cruiser bike with elongated frame ideal for taller riders
- Forward pedaling design keeps seat closer to ground while providing proper leg extension
- 19-inch durable steel frame with circular, high arching top tube design; 26-inch aluminum wheels
- Balloon tires for a cushioned ride; easy-to-use coaster brakes
- Sized for men from 5 feet, 4 inches to 6 feet, 4 inches tall