You can't have it all. Really? Nobody told that to the Release 5 C. Our top-shelf trail bike is the embodiment of new-school technology. Thanks to our Level Link suspension, the Release 5 C absolutely levels the kind of drops and rock gardens that stymie bikes with even more suspension travel. At the same time, our patent-pending design allows the Release to accelerate and climb with the kind of blazing efficiency you'd normally expect from a wispy, featherweight race rig. The Release 5 C, in a nutshell, is the perfect all-rounder. The bike's modern geometry - long in the front, short in the rear, low in the bottom bracket -lends the bike stability at high speeds without sacrificing agility when the trails get tight. What's more, we've decked this machine out with a peerless parts kit that includes the absolutely bomber Fox 36 Float fork and Fox Performance Elite Float DPX2 rear shock, an ultra-precise SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, a wheelset with Race Face ARC 30 rims and Novatec hubs, and quick-stopping SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors. A KS LEV Integra dropper post and Race Face Affect R cockpit components round out the stellar package. Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Ready Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Level Link design equals 130mm of efficient yet supple rear suspension
- Light and stiff carbon frame with Boost 148x12mm Maxle dropout
- Fox 36 float suspension fork and Fox performance elite float Dpx2 shock provide 150/130mm of top-tier suspension
- Powerful and easy to adjust SRAM Guide guards hydraulic disc brakes (180mm rotors)
- SRAM eagle X01 12-speed drivetrain is durable and makes easy work of the steepest climbs with its ultra-wide gearing